Who should read this book?
- Do you like to cheer for the underdog?
- Would you like to read a story where the good (and not-so-good) pup wins?
- Are you looking for a true, good news story to share with your family?
- Would like to teach kids( and their grown-ups) to have empathy towards lost animals?
- Would you like to witness the human-animal bond between a lost dog and his rescuers?
- Do you love dogs?
About the Author
Kim C. Steadman is a freelance writer, speaker and ministers alongside her family in Grand Prairie, TX. After working in the private sector for 16 years she felt the prompting to turn her heart towards home. In the empty-nest sanctuary of her little cottage in Texas, lovingly referred to as The Refeathered Nest, along with her husband and fur-children she loves to discover new paper and drawing crafts and creations. She writes with the ultimate mission to encourage women to break the usual mold of success by tuning into God's design for their life.
After her successful book, "The Creative Prayer Journal", Kim is now fulfilling a dream of a lifetime. The Angel Dog, Denver adopted the family, and inspired her to write children's books. Denver, the Recycled the Dog is the first in the Denver Series.
She enjoys her coffee, chocolate, and TexMex food along with all the furry and feathery creatures surrounding their cottage. You can visit www.KimSteadman.com to see what else she's up to!